18 initiatives providing co-financing
- The Global Green Growth Institute is co-funding work as part of the development of national GDP outcome indicators.
- The Poverty Environment Initiative and Global Green Growth Institute are providing additional support for the development of sub-national development policies.
- The Sustainable Development Commission is funding complementary support for education for sustainable development, including trainings for media, policy makers and the public.
- The Global Green Growth Institute is complementing PAGE support for green school buildings with support to green kindergartens.
- The UN Environment Finance Initiative and UN Environment Inquiry are providing complementary support for mobilizing green finance
- The UNITARRA/Canada are supporting the establishment of a multi-stakeholder consultative board on green building
- The Mongolian Green Credit Fund is supporting financing for Green Economy
- The German Society for International Cooperation (GIZ) funding from the Investment Company Institute (ICI) is aligned with and contributing to the country’s workplan under PAGE.
- The Global Green Growth Institute is providing additional funding to support the Ministry of Environment in the finalization of the Green Growth Strategy.
- PAGE is contributing to a public-private partnership for a Green Economy Incubator (ITEV), with aligned contributions from higher education institutions, private sector companies and government agencies.
- The Green Economy Coalition is mobilizing non-state actors
China, Jiangsu Province
- Additional provinces are following the PAGE approach to green economy supported by the government
- The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit... funding has been approved for supporting fiscal and pricing reforms on inclusive and sustainable water, which is linked to PAGE support
- PAGE works collaboratively with the GIZ Green Economy and Climate Readiness Programme for complementary programming
- PAGE works collaboratively with the Green Economy Coalition, represented by the African Centre for a Green Economy and Trade and Industrial Policy Strategies
- The GIZ Sustainable Economic Development Programme supports green economy awareness raising and the Green Economy Forum
- The Poverty Environment Initiative work complementarily on national development planning and support green economy awareness raising.
- BizExpert, a local Community Service Organization working with the private sector is conducting a green economy awareness raising campaign.